Recipes For Dog Treats - Health - Nutrition

To Get: 245 Healthy Recipes For Your Dog Click Here

I have long been a proponent of healthy food for not only myself, but all my pets as well. So as a result I am always looking for tasty, healthy treats for my dogs and cats.

I have too many friends that feed their dog nothing but dry food because it is easy and inexpensive for the owner and you can definitely see the difference in their animal's health and happiness.

Over the years with various pets I have had the opportunity, if you want to call it that, to learn and grow in my knowledge of healthy foods and nutrition for my pets. And, I will have to say it is really rewarding when you are able to solve a health problem that a pet has by just changing its diet, or giving it a certain vitamin, mineral or herb.

My education began a number of years ago when I inherited a Terrier that looked like Binge on TV. We started out calling her Puppy Dog until we could agree on a name for her, but somehow just never got around to any other name.

We soon learned that Puppy Dog was very prone to seizures. After a trip to the Vet's office we put her on some of the traditional medicines for seizures. This seemed to help some but not a lot. However, I will have to say that I have been fortunate to have a veterinarian that is open to alternative medicine solutions and will work with you on these type alternatives for cure.

As I studied some of the patterns associated with Puppy Dog's seizures I began to notice that about 30 minutes after eating certain types of canned dog foods she would have a seizure. I found that switching to other brands and/or feeding her human foods would greatly reduce the seizures.

Most of the pets I take in come either as strays or from the local pound or humane society. And, as a result, I have dealt with pets who have had diabetes, heart problems and various and sundry other ailments.

Recently, I cured a small dog's back leg limp by adding bone meal to his daily diet. The vet's traditional medicine solution was a steroid based medication. This little fellow is now happily playing with my other dog again.

Healthy meals and treats have faired well for me over the years in treating a lot of my pets' health problems. Not only are they healthier, you can tell that they just enjoy life better themselves because they feel better. Just like us humans.

And they live longer, therefore sharing their loving companionship with us longer.

I have come across a fellow named John Miller who has developed 245 Healthy Recipes which he has used to create a much healthier life for his dogs.

When he first started looking for a way to have a healthier dog of his own he analyzed commercial dog food formulas and found that they were loaded with unhealthy chemicals.

So, he developed his own recipe for dog food and dog treats and tired it own his own dogs. From these results, he grew his healthy dog food recipe collection to the 245 that he has today.

Obviously, you are someone, like me, who wants healthy recipes dog treats for your dog, or you would not be reading this article in the first place, so I think you will really like John's 245 Healthy Recipes. He gives you a lot more information at his site, so please go check it out. Your dog will love you for it.





iAutoblog the premier autoblogger software

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.