Making the Most Toothsome Banana Bread Fast and Easy - Food - Cooking Tips

Either you consider banana bread a one-of-a-kind baked delight, or just ordinary bread, banana bread is something interesting and enticing to the palate. If you ask me, I could say that the difference in texture and taste of banana bread to other bread is incredible, and I will never take for granted banana for a bread. Using the right techniques directed at a banana bread recipe, along with a really fast and easy approach to preparation, you will get the most toothsome bread you will ever consume.

You might like my just recently-found banana bread recipe:

Ingredients:

1 cup sugar (you may add if desired) 1/3 cup butter or vegetable shortening 5-6 tbsp. sour milk or buttermilk 2 beaten eggs 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour 1/2 cup chopped pecans or nuts 3 overly ripened bananas 1 tsp. baking soda 1 tsp. lemon juice 1 tsp. vanilla Pinch of salt

Procedure:

In a mixing bowl, cream together the sugar and butter; add eggs and bananas (which you have smashed with a fork before adding to mix). Add 1 cup of the flour together with the baking soda (if using sour milk, add soda to the milk); add second cup of flour and vanilla and lemon juice. Mix the remaining 1/2 cup flour with the nuts. Mix well and add to the bread pan. Use Quick Bread setting for your machine.Grease and flour large bread pan or two 9 x 5 x 2 1/2 inch foil bread pans. Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes to 1 hour, if you use two smaller pans, it will be less than an hour, test with toothpick for doneness. Cool about 5 minutes and remove from pans to rack. Wait for your banana bread to come out rather dark on the bottom, but a lovely, moist snack.

Everyone knows how great homemade bread tastes, and preparing it with the use of a bread machine means saving yourself whole lot of time and effort. That is because you add the ingredients to the machine and the bread machine does all the work! Since I realized the importance of a kitchen machine which at the same time makes my bread machine, my kitchen has become all the more the most important place in my house that has truly shaped my weekend baking schedule.

You would not believe me if I tell you I was even able to produce Rye banana bread, Honey and Beer Rye Bread and the Bagels that impressed my wife just barely a month ago.





iAutoblog the premier autoblogger software

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.